Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some for the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full line of providers not wanting to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your InventHelp Store Products has have been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or inventhelp caveman commercial perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and InventHelp Products are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they begin a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.